A new puzzle book from the USA Today Network will include two new, previously unpublished 7 Little Words puzzles in each weekly issue.
The new book, called USA Today Network Weekly Puzzles, is now being offered in select markets around the US by newspapers owned Gannett Company, Inc. Each 28-page issue includes crosswords, sudoku, word searches, and other puzzles in addition to 7 Little Words.
If you enjoy solving puzzles (and of course you do – you're a 7 Little Words fan), check to see if you have a Gannett newspaper that is offering the new USA Today Network Weekly Puzzles book in your city!
Some of the newspapers currently offering USA Today Network Weekly Puzzles include:
- The Arizona Republic (Phoenix, AZ)
- The Cincinnati Enquirer (Cincinnati, OH)
- The Citizen-Times (Asheville, NC)
- The Courier-Journal (Louisville, KY)
- Democrat & Chronicle (Rochester, NY)
- The Desert Sun (Palm Springs, CA)
- The Indianapolis Star (Indianapolis, IN)
- Lansing Sate Journal (Lansing, MI)
- The News Journal (Wilmington, DE)
- The News-Press (Fort Myers, FL)
- ... and more coming soon!